Friday, May 27, 2011

I made them!!!


































Yes: here is my first set of cushions 100% handmade with love...
I used different  recycled fabrics, most of them with african patters and nice stitched details. I also hand-screen-printed story on the back. I definitely learned a lot because even though it doesn't seem that difficult, giving the cushions a perfect finish takes some time.
I really enjoyed this project and I'm already thinking on doing some more, specially because all my friends that have seen them, love them and have asked me to make more for them: perfect birthday present! I hope you like them too!!!

Our puppy, Cody,
couldn't wait for me
to finish taking photos
of them, for jumping
and feeling how soft
and puffy the cushions are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment