Monday, August 8, 2011

Beautiful World

I feel so lucky to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Is true that there's nothing like home and even more when you live in such a magical place...
On Saturday we went for a hike guided by my beloved friend Whitney... Darren, Cody and Arri (who was difficult to convince) also joined us and we all had an amazing time. We walked through different landscapes, from jungle looking paths with waterfalls to dry Cape fynbos surfaces. It was such an soul-uplifting-amazing day! I feel completely recharged and happy!!!
Sometimes we get lost in work, duties and things that just make us loose our track... Is always nice having a day with nature and connect with ourselves again... I  my friends!!! I  Cape Town!!!
Wishing you a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment