Friday, December 21, 2012

Carnival Party Invite

 
Here are the invitations for the 24.com end of year party!
The theme for this year's event was "Carnival Celebration" so I designed the invitations styling them as a carnival entry ticket. Can't wait to show you the images from the event!

For all of you that are going on holiday today: Have an awesome time!!! I hope you enjoy every single swim, sleep, tan, nap, party and day of it... and see you next year! For the ones that are still working through this end of year, remember: it's all about attitude so just put a smile on your face and enjoy... You'll see that working while everyone is having fun, will pay off very soon.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello luvy! I love your blog and so I nominated you for a One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blog Award! You can visit my page at http://forgetmeknotcpt.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/one-lovely-blogvery-inspiring-blogger-award/ for acceptance and some badges, and links to other inspiring blogs. You rock. I couldnt find the origin of the award but its a cute idea. Tanielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanielle,
      Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my little blog. I'll check the link in your site ;)
      Thanks so much once again :) xxx

      Delete