Thursday, September 29, 2011

Little Notebooks in Store!


It took me lots of courage to walk for the first time in a shop and offer something I made myself. But as I believe in these little notebooks and I hope that there are some more people out there who would also appreciate them, I went to one of my favorite and coolest shop in Cape Town: Re.store {eco concept store}. And believe it or not, they loved them too and took some to sell… so now these sets of little notebooks are waiting at the store for someone to take them home 
If you are in Cape Town and you haven’t visited Re.Store, I highly recommend you to check it out, not only because the Mocho Loco Notebooks are there but because they also have so many great restored, eco friendly, recycled and specially beautiful items ♥ 
Tanielle and Adi, two young friends who love beautiful things and work hard to save our Earth, started  Re.store, an eco-concept boutique where you can find lovely things either made from recycled materials or materials that preserve a little more our earth's resources when introduced into the system. 
Re. store is on 89 Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock, Cape Town (across from Buchanan Square).

No comments:

Post a Comment