Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My little notebook...

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing really well!
Yes, I know it’s been a few days since I last wrote; it’s not that I’ve been on holiday but working hard in new awesome little projects. Soon you’ll see some of the new wedding invites I’ve been working on but today I want to show you the new Little Notebook Set, Mocho Loco has designed and started making
Each little notebook has been lovingly handmade using 100% recycled paper (40% post-consumer and 60% pre-consumer waste recycled paper) that does not go through de-inking processes and it is acid free.
The notebooks come in a set of 3, each with a different colour tone (green, pink and blue) and cover quote: “this is my little notebook full of dreams”, “this is my little notebook full of inspiration” and “this is my little notebook full of memories”Each notebook set comes packaged with a lovely fabric bag also handmade by Mocho Loco and each blank sheet is waiting to be filled with amazing stories, beautiful sketches, inspiring quotes, funny memories, and happy dreams 
I hope you also like them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment