Friday, November 4, 2011

Vintage Wedding Dresses

It's Friday, yeay... and what better way to finish it than looking at beautiful dresses?
Many of my friends who are getting married soon are looking for the perfect dress for their wedding so I'm helping them trying to do my best (well, it's not really difficult as I loooove dresses).
I've been browsing dresses from different designers. Here are some of my favorite vintage-inspired wedding dresses from various international designers 2012 Collections.
My favourite designer by far is Jenny Packham so if you’re looking for a vintage-inspired gown, you should really check out her entire collection! It’s exquisite 

No. 1 Badgley Mischka; No. 2 Marchesa; No. 3 Jenny Packham; No. 4 Anne Bowen; No. 5 Lazaro; No. 6 Jenny Packham
No. 1 Claire Pettibone; No. 2 Monique Lhuillier; No. 3 Ivy & Aster; No. 4 Christos; No. 5 Ines di Santo; No. 6 Theia

No comments:

Post a Comment