Friday, May 9, 2014

Featured Wedding: Celeste and Alain

Yesterday I posted the wedding invitations I did for my friend Cele and her husband Alain. I couldn't not post photos of the wedding day itself... Perfect venue, most beautiful bride and groom ever (I'm serious here), amazing family and friends that flew in from all over the world to be present, made of this, an amazing day filled with true love and joy...

A lot of work went into setting up this beautiful wedding and the attention to detail was spotless (after planning so many Rocking the Daisies, Alain and his team knew exactly what to do to make his bride the happiest). I'm so glad that the little logo I designed for them was used throughout the day in the decor!

Enough said:  I'll let the images speak for themselves... oh, and don't forget to check out their wedding video here!

Once again, congrats Cele and Alain: wishing you the best as Mr. and Mrs Ferrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment